Monday, June 15, 2009'♥
It's Holiday uh !?
For me it's asking me to go through hell !
assignments ! Math was not a problem but Basic Thermo !! can die !
worst is test right after this 3 weeks of holidays !!hai
Worst is not that all the worst is cant see you for 1 month ! .. Hell I said but we still gotta live yeah ?! hahaha
Boredness !!! there is no mood to do those assignments man !!
I've only done maths assignment so far ! haha
And the rest of time is slacking yo~
Biggest out ting was going to fad studio for Game Boy's gig ! ahahh
Best gig and it's was the 1st gig and it was ald recognised by the organiser.. =] !
Thumbs Up for GameBoy....hahah
I think i grew fatter ! OMG !! FATS ! haha ..I"M Gonna do some exercise before it's too late man !!! Slim slim slim !! jahaha
haha..
last words :takecare B , I love you
Ur existence make me smile;D 10:52:00 PM