<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7994357547998149875?origin\x3dhttp://why-areyou-lookingat-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <
Monday, February 9, 2009'♥

" Sometimes love can come and pass you by While your busy making plans Suddenly hit you and then you realize It's out of your hands "

Love me tender- Damn love tis old song ..hehe . i used to listen with my dad .. it's like meaningfull? To me lah ! hahahs
ok today was super duper busy okay ! Rushing to placing ... The day was fully packed to the brim ..hahahs .. today i forgot something important damn it !

To that special someone : It's been the 3rd month and it seem nth ,sorry! but i will make it up some day , one day ...hmm hehe .. Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should have . Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could have . Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time . Sorry ! But You are always on my mind !! =} Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely times .And I guess I never told you that I'm so happy that you're mine !!! hahahs .. ! Just give me one more chance To keep you satisfied for those Little things I should have said and done I just never took the time..
Hoped to see you more often ... so there will nt be lonely times ..=]
Glad you got a bunch of funny friends that will take you throught thoes lonely times without me ..hoped things are easier for both of us .. hehe !


Code for you to break again ! Hints : Read thoes red highlighted words !~

PS : I LOVE YOU , Saya cintamu ,Wo ai ni .. =]

Ur existence make me smile;D 12:29:00 AM







Foollooow

Love me or hate me, its still an obsession,
but love me, Pls stay &leave a tag fr me;D
whereas those hu hate me, Click here& Shoo.
Cause i will not like u either
Pls do not spam and respect this blog as it's NOT urs but MINE

Vinz

Heyyo! my name is Alvin
In a sweet age of 17++
Recieve presents on every 13 NOVEMBER
I may be friendly but dun piss me and make me NASTY
U'll never noe the real me:D
More info in Email/MSN : Click Here

Gossips


HEHEHE ~~ spill everything out