Wednesday, October 15, 2008'♥
Hiaz last post for the time being ..=]
life getting bored around this corner of time man ..
I cant play either soccer or basketball Due to the kee injuries..DAMN ..
But i could ride bike ...hhahaha..
Maybe god dont want me to play =[ ..hahaha
Soon Few more hours D Day would start again (O level) hahaha..
WAr with Books ANd time !!!
I Felt I didnt Prepare well for This damn exam ... I felt unsure ..i felt useless . i felt hopeless ..
i do not have confidence in whatever i do now .. Even going to school wasting time ...
Talking to a long past friend doesnt work for me ..Hiaz ..
what my heart could say to my brain was SorrY !!! ...
I'm a broken man with borken body parts with a broken soul who is findind a way back into life...
BEcos of the O's Damn it ..hahaha
Ur existence make me smile;D 6:18:00 PM