Sunday, October 12, 2008'♥
EVeyone Goona change one Day So What If the person you wanted to be with badly Changed now ..It's better to know the true colour now then to be sorry for .. It the way life is ,. It's just an game Watched by the ones up there ..
Just carry on with life as if nothing had happened .
HOw i wish ! ..
I wish For nothing new
I wish for the old times
I wish to stuy in a Different school
I wish I'm rich .
I wish to be happy
I wish that nothing would changed
i wish Friends will be Together Again
i wish that my house downstairs' basketball court could change for better .
I wish For Family to be loving ..
I wish FOr Good Grades
I wish i could be loved .haha lol
I wish i Will not be sarcastic.. BUt i Know i'm not ! haha
I wish To find the thing that i changed
I WISH I COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING EVERYTHING THAT IS BEING CHANGED .
I WISH TO STOP EVERYTHING CHANGING .
Ur existence make me smile;D 10:25:00 PM