Tuesday, February 26, 2008'♥
YO!
it's seem that i took decades to update this blog of my ! hahaha..
I Know i did a shoddy job on updating my blog , because i kind of having hands off policy on my blog ..
I promise to clamp down this habit of my !
LAst week was a week full of common test !
results were back and i know i didnt did a great job in it ..
there were too much leeway toward my studies..School was a place to play ,cant study in school..
when ever i wanted to do revision at home ,or when ever i open my books it seem to lull me to my bed..And feigned that i have finish studying ..hahaha..
I was in Anarchy , totally lack of organized control , too much leeway..
Someone in all means please help Arouse me from my deep slacker life ...
When u see me happy ,actually it's seem ok but then i was imploding with all de stress from school ....
SO CORRECT ME IF I USE THE WORDS WRONGLY AFTER READING
THANKs
Ur existence make me smile;D 7:48:00 PM